CSU Retirees

Retiree Dental Benefits

CalPERS maintains the dental benefit enrollment records for all CSU retirees, processes retirees' dental enrollments, and submits eligibility information to the appropriate dental plan. CalPERS is responsible for maintaining contact information for all retiree dental communications.

It is important that you keep your home address current with CalPERS at all times. This helps ensure you receive timely information about your state-sponsored dental benefits that may be mailed to your home address by CSU or CalPERS. Address changes can be reported by completing the CalPERS’ Address Change Authorization Form and mailing to the address below (be sure to include your Social Security number and telephone number).

California Public Employees' Retirement System
Member Account Management Division
P. O. Box 942715
Sacramento, CA 94229-2715

If you are a retired CSU employee and have questions regarding your dental eligibility or enrollment, contact CalPERS, Member Account Management Division toll free at: (888) 225-7377 or visit the CalPERS website calpers.ca.gov.


To be eligible for CSU retiree dental coverage, you must be a CalPERS benefits eligible retiree or an eligible survivor who is receiving a retirement check from CalPERS. You must have retired from the CSU within 120 days of separation to maintain your benefits eligibility into retirement. All CSU benefits eligible retirees and their eligible dependents are eligible for basic dental coverage. Questions about eligibility can be directed to CalPERS at (888) 225-7377.

For more information please use links below:

How to enroll or make changes

You may contact CalPERS by phone at (888) 225-7377 or by completing and submitting a Retiree Dental Enrollment Change Request Form to CalPERS.